While we believe it's not about the equipment we own, we do acknowledge that there are those who have specific needs and may want to know more detailed information about the equipment we use here at FWP. For that reason, we are providing a detailed list of equipment and tools available to our customers.
- PC and Mac Workstations - Support for InDesign, Quark, Pagemaker, Illustrator, Photoshop and PDF
- Apogee X 9.0 Workflow - with Pitstop and Preps
- Agfa Avantra Platesetter
- Epson Stylus Pro 9900 proofer for High Res Digital proofing and Epson Stylus Pro 9880 – 44” Low Res Digitally Imposed proofs
- In House Digital Photography Studio
- FTP or Email File transfer
- Presswise Print Management Software with Public Storefront capability
- 13 x 19 Ricoh C901 Pro Production Digital Press with Fiery RIP - Excellent color reproduction value on a wide variety of stocks.
- 13 x 19 Konica Minolts Bizhub 1200 Black & White with Fiery RIP
- Heidelberg 28 x 40 – SM-102P - 5 color perfector with aqueous coater, CPC Console and Prinect Color Control – purchased NEW in 2008, this press combines the latest in print technology with the best press engineering quality standards in the world
- (2) 12.5 x 18 – Quickmaster Digital Offset – two color for quality short run color that copiers can't do! One is equipped with a dedicated envelope feeder
- Man Roland - 23 x 29 five color perfector – with automatic platemounting and the PECOM Press Center, we can offer you the highest quality reproduction available in the industry today.
Die Cutting, Scoring and Letterpress
- 10 x 15 Original Heidelberg Windmill
- 19 x 25 Miller Cylinder Letterpress
- 21 1/2 x 28 3/8 Heidelberg "S" Series Cylinder Die Cutter for die cutting, scoring and perforating on pocket folders, report covers and any unique shape you can think of to enhance the custom appeal of your literature.
- Omega Stitcher Trimmer - Three Knife, 8 station collating, 4 stitching heads and in-line 3 hole punching
- C.P. Bourg 10 station flat sheet collater/folder/stitch and trim
- The safest, most accurate cutting system available - The Perfecta Model #115-132, 52” sheet capacity with auto sheet count, auto jogging and automated lift and delivery system
- MBO's up to 26" x 40", with in-line scoring and perforating
- MBO Knife Attachment - double gate fold brochures, fold self-cover newsletters to 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" in line for postal savings
Pocket Folder Finishing
- from die cut press sheets, we glue, fold and package your presentation folders Bourg Collating Stations with booklet finishing in line
Other Finishing Option/Fullfillment Options
- tab cutting, hole punching, round cornering, GBC, Plastic coil and Wire-O Binding for manuals and calendars, Film Lamination up to 24” wide
- Poly sealing to protect your packages during shipping
- UPS/Fed Ex daily pick up – LTL shipping
- Warehousing/inventory reporting for finished goods
- Secap Jet 1 Mail System with inline tabbing and drier for enamel stocks
- Phillipsburg 6 Station Inserter
- Rena T-650 Multi-Side tabber to comply with new USPS regulations on triple tabbing